Travelling to the Andaman Islands is a once in a lifetime experience. But there are some things that you need to remember before embarking on this trip.
1) Pack light: Pack only the essentials and leave everything else at home. The climate in the Andaman Islands is very humid and it rains often, so you will not need heavy clothes or shoes.
2) Check your visa: Make sure that your passport has at least 6 months of validity left, otherwise you will not be allowed into India. You also need to get an e-visa before travelling to the Andaman Islands because it is not available at any airport in India.
3) Check your travel insurance: Make sure that your travel insurance covers medical emergencies abroad, including hospitalization and repatriation costs if needed.
Adventure Bound: 5 Best Spots for Adventurous Travelers in India
India is a land of many adventures. From the lush green forests to the snow-capped mountains, India has it all. The best part is that you can find adventure in every corner of this country.
India has one of the oldest cultures in the world and it’s not just about temples and spirituality. It also offers an experience that no other country can provide – adventure!
Reward Yourself with a Vacation at These 5 Luxury Resorts in Andaman
Luxury resorts are the perfect place to relax, rejuvenate and unwind. Andaman is a beautiful island in India with many luxurious resorts to choose from.
1) Taj Coromandel: It is one of the oldest hotels in the region and has been around since 1759. It has an elegant colonial architecture with a blend of Indian, Portuguese and Dutch influences. The resort offers a variety of activities including swimming, diving, snorkeling, fishing and more.
2) Pearl Beach Resort: This resort offers some of the best beach views in Andaman. There are two restaurants on site that offer authentic Indian cuisine as well as international dishes for guests who have different tastes. The resort also has three bars serving drinks all day long including cocktails and beer.